04 August 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful.. Smile :)

So today is my birthday. Therefore, I am posting this video as a present to myself!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh................. :)

Alright now on to the blogging!
I think today's as good of a day as any to thank God for everything He's done in my life. It's so crazy to think of how He's been at work in my life all along. I am blessed with parents who lovingly raised me to know God. And His hand was in us finding a church that provided a wonderful spiritual foundation to help me grow in my youth. And to think, I thought that I was on fire for God then. I am in such awe of how He carries me through each day. I cannot express in words or even thoughts how amazing He is and how much He's done in my life.

I've always known who God is and who Jesus is. But even still, college can be a treacherous thing. For a while I thought I could do it on my own, that I didn't need Him. I tried to put myself in control. But thankfully, the more I tried to take control, the less control I'd have. I lost the little world that I was trying to build for myself and every door was shut in my face. I know now that that was God. God was bringing me back into his lap, where I had called him Daddy and I was His princess.

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. ... Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, even as I am fully known."
1 Corinthians 13:11-12

HE CHANGED MY LIFE AGAIN! He is continuously changing my life, everyday. Making it something beautiful. More beautiful than I could ever dream or picture or create. My life is in HIS hands. He made me. He knit me in my mother's womb. He knew me before I was even a thought in someone's mind. He knew I'd be here today and He has crafted this life for me. It is not my story. Its His. Its His story of how He changed EVERYTHING!

Wow. Thank you Daddy for everything. Thank you for bringing me to to where I'm at. Thank you for carrying me along the way. Thank you that Jesus died on the cross so that we can humbly come to you in reverent awe and ask for forgiveness when we fail you. Please guide and watch over me as I embark on the next 21 years of my life. Please continue to bless my life with wonderful servants and godly people who just ache to know you better. Thank you for the gifts that you give and help me to remember to always be thankful. Thank you for making my life beautiful out of the mess I give you. I love you so much!




My birthday present from Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment